Call for papers
Authors are encouraged to submit original papers related to the following themes for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2019. Note that the first three are traditional SAC areas; the fourth topic is the special focus for this year.
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash functions, MAC algorithms, and authenticated encryption schemes.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
- Real-world cryptography/cryptographic protocols in practice.
SAC 2019 also welcomes papers in any of the areas above with a focus on post-quantum cryptography.
- Submission deadline: Friday, May 3, 2019 23:59:59 UTC-1200 No extensions.
- Notification: Monday, June 17, 2019
- Pre-proceedings version deadline: Monday, July 15, 2019
- SAC Summer School: Monday August 12 – Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Conference: Wednesday, August 14 - Friday, August 16, 2019
- Camera-ready post-proceedings version: September 17, 2019