The cost to attend the Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) Summer School (August 12-13, 2019) is:
- Regular attendees: $40 + 13% HST = $45.20
- Student attendees: $20 + 13% HST = $22.60
The registration cost for the summer school includes the summer school itself as well as coffee breaks and lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
The cost to attend the SAC main conference (August 14-16, 2019) is:
- Regular attendees (early registration by July 31, 2019): $280 + 13% HST = $316.40
- Student attendees (early registration by July 31, 2019): $140 + 13% HST = $158.20
- Regular attendees (late registration starting August 1, 2019): $330 + 13% HST = $372.90
- Student attendees (late registration starting August 1, 2019): $190 + 13% HST = $214.70
The registration cost for the SAC main conference includes the conference itself, a printed copy of the post-proceedings mailed after the conference, coffee breaks, a reception on Wednesday evening, and a dinner on Thursday evening.
The conference dinner will be a barbecue in nearby Waterloo Park, within walking distance. If you have mobility restrictions, please contact the chairs to make arrangements to get to the park.
Thanks to the support of our generous sponsors, we have some funding available to support travel and accommodation costs for graduate students, postdocs and early career researchers (10 years or less from PhD). You can apply for a stipend by emailing the SAC 2019 chairs (email@example.com) by August 1, 2019, with the following information:
- Name and affiliation
- Estimated travel costs
- Brief statement of need and description of support available from home institution
- Supporting statement from supervisor (for graduate students and postdocs)