Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2020
SAC is Canada’s research conference on cryptography, held annually since 1994. The details of the 27th edition of SAC are currently being updated - due to travel restrictions the planned location (Halifax) will no longer be available! SAC 2020 will run as a virtual conference, with some delay from normal time.
SAC 2020 is held in co-operation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), which is the leading professional organization for cryptographic research.
- October 19/2020 - SAC2020 Starts! Videos are being added to the Accepted Papers and Summer School pages.
- October 17/2020 - Links to schedule posted in Program & Summer School pages.
- October 1/2020 - Summer School program posted.
- October 1/2020 - Invited Talks info posted on Program page.
- Sept 24/2020 - List of Accepted Papers Published.
- Michael J. Jacobson Jr. - University of Calgary
- Orr Dunkelman – University of Haifa
- Colin O’Flynn - Dalhousie University
- Paper submission deadline: 11th August, 2020, 23:59:59 UTC-1200 – No extensions! Convert to local time.
- Notification of decision: 17th Sept, 2020
- Pre-proceedings version deadline: 8th Oct, 2020
- ‘Summer’ School: 19/20 October, 2020
- Conference dates: 21/22/23 October, 2020