SAC 2016

Selected Areas in Cryptography
Conference and Summer School
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada


Do you need a visa?
Check with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Citizens of many countries do not require a visa for a brief visit, but visitors from most countries now require an Electronic Travel Authorization.
How do I apply?
CIC has a “Come to Canada” wizard to help you find the correct visa application.
What if I need a letter of invitation?
Please contact us at to see if we can help.