University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Visa and Travel Information

How to get to the U of C Campus - Click here

Non-Canadian conference attendees should check Canada's current entry requirements in advance of their travel. In particular, there is a new entry requirement that:

"Visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada.  Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA."

Click here to determine whether you need an eTA, visitor visa, or nothing at all.

Check out Visit Canada for details on border information, extending your stay and more.