Call for papers
Authors are encouraged to submit original papers related to the following themes for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2024. Note that the first three are traditional SAC areas; the fourth topic is the special focus for this year.
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash functions, MAC algorithms, and authenticated encryption schemes.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
- Cryptographic tools for privacy, privacy-enhancing technologies and interactions between privacy and cryptography.
SAC 2024 also welcomes papers in any of the areas above with a focus on post-quantum cryptography.
- SAC Summer School: Monday, August 26 – Tuesday, August 27, 2024
- Conference: Wednessday, August 28 – Friday, August 30, 2024