Selected Areas in Cryptography 2024
Université de Québec à Montréal
August 26–30, 2024
Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) is Canada’s research conference on cryptography, held annually since 1994.
The 31st edition of SAC will take place at the Université de Québec à Montréal in Montréal, Québec, Canada from August 28–30, 2024, and will be preceded by the SAC Summer School on August 26–27, 2024.
There are four areas covered at each SAC conference. Three of the areas are permanent.
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash function, MAC algorithms, cryptographic permutations, and authenticated encryption schemes;
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms; and
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
The special selected topic for SAC 2024 is:
- Cryptographic tools for privacy, privacy-enhancing technologies and interactions between privacy and cryptography.
SAC 2024 also welcomes papers in any of the areas above with a focus on post-quantum cryptography.
- Maria Eichlseder, Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications, TU Graz • Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria
- Sébastien Gambs, Computer Science Department, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montréal, Québec, Canada
- SAC Summer School: Monday, August 26 – Tuesday, August 27, 2024
- Conference: Wednessday, August 28 – Friday, August 30, 2024